An open course on Digital Health Literacy.
Vendredi, 13 avril 2018 09:45
An open course on Digital Health Literacy. How digital skills empower patients and professional to enter Digital Health Literacy.
The goals of this course include good practices, tools and debate on:
- Digital empowered patients, health professionals and trainers in digital skills.
- How to contribute to the development of a bottom-up medicine culture through the development of Digital Health skills.
- Define and promote common, collective, ethical, responsible, spaces of information and exchange.
- Map training needs and develop training cases regarding existing tools, resourcs and their alternatives.
- Understand and use open data, mobile devices and social media in a conscious and educated way.